This modern, 2 bedroom apartment, built on the banks of the Cook River is in a superb location offering convenience and lifestyle for all. Being only a few minutes walk to shops, restaurants, leisure and transport with a low strata of $624 pq makes this a very attractive proposition for owners and investors.
The north-easterly aspect gives you plenty of natural light, especially on the huge entertainers balcony which makes your living room feel extra large. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and while the main has an ensuite, the main bathroom is adjacent to the second bedroom making it just as convenient.
The gourmet kitchen has stone bench tops, gas cooking, oven and dishwasher and there is storage cupboard and European laundry near the entrance.
If you’re into a healthy lifestyle you’ll love that the 23km Ryde to Botany Bay cycleway is on your doorstep and that Tasker Park and the Aquatic Centre are only a 4 minute walk away. Shopping is super convenient with Woolworths and many other retail outlets just 2 minutes walk down the street or Aldi a 2 minute drive around the corner. Commuters will love the 4 minute walk to the station where there is a train every 15 minutes into the city.
At a glance:
* Huge, sunny, north-east facing balcony
* Low strata, $624 pq
* 2 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
* Internal laundry
* Kitchen with gas cooking, over and dishwasher
* Tiled living areas and carpeted bedrooms
* Security Intercom
* Lift access to secure parking
* NBN ready, (FTTP)
* Ducted air-conditioning
* 4 min walk to train station or Leisure and Aquatic Centre and Tasker Park
* 2 Min walk to Canterbury Plaza with medical centre, eateries and Woolworths
* 2 min drive to Aldi
* 3 min drive to Canterbury Public School and Canterbury Girls High School
* 4 min drive to Canterbury Boys High School
* 5 min drive to Trinity Grammar School